Location: Suriname, countrywide:
The Department of State renewed its Travel Advisory for Suriname on June 9, 2022. The Department continues to advise travelers to exercise normal precautions in Suriname.
Exercise normal precautions in Suriname.
Read the country information page for additional information on travel to Suriname.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has determined Suriname has a high level of COVID-19. Visit the CDC page for the latest Travel Health Information related to your travel.
If you decide to travel to Suriname:
- Read the Department of State’s COVID-19 page before planning any international travel, and read the Embassy COVID-19 page for country-specific COVID-19 information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Follow the Department of State on Facebook and Twitter.
- Review the Country Security Report for Suriname.
- Prepare a contingency plan for emergency situations. Review the Traveler’s Checklist.
U.S. Embassy Paramaribo, Suriname
Phone number: +556-700
Outside of normal business hours: +597-710-1112
Email Address: email@example.com
State Department - Consular Affairs 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
Paramaribo, Suriname Country Specific Information
Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP)to receive Alerts.