Location: French Guiana:
The Department of State renewed its Travel Advisory for French Guiana on June 9, 2022. The Department continues to advise travelers to exercise normal precautions in Suriname.
Exercise normal precautions in French Guiana.
Read the country information page for additional information on travel to French Guiana.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has determined French Guiana has a high level of COVID-19. Visit the CDC page for the latest Travel Health Information related to your travel.
If you decide to travel to French Guiana:
- Read the Department of State’s COVID-19 page before planning any international travel, and read the Embassy COVID-19 page for country-specific COVID-19 information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Follow the Department of State on Facebook and Twitter.
- Review the Country Security Report for French Guiana.
- Prepare a contingency plan for emergency situations. Review the Traveler’s Checklist.
- U.S. Embassy Paramaribo, Suriname
Phone number: +556-700
Outside of normal business hours: +597-710-1112
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Paramaribo, Suriname Country Specific Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP)to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter