Public notice of Request for quotation PR8595394, for two (2) Utility Vehicles.
The U.S. Embassy in Paramaribo, General Services Office (GSO) Contracting and Procurement, seeks a company; qualified, reliable, responsible and responsive with sufficient resources and work experience to provide a quotation for two (2) Utility Vehicles for the U.S. Embassy Paramaribo. In order for a company to be considered, the company must be able to meet, satisfy, understand, and comply with all requirements in the Request for Quotations (RFQ), including due date.
Please see list of standard specifications for the two Utility Vehicles :
- Gas fired utility vehicle
- Hauls up to 1500 till 2500 lbs
- Gasoline engine and four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes.
- Tire: All-terrain, 25 x 10.5 – 12, 4-ply
- Wheel base: 207 cm
- Cargo box (L*W*H) (48*49.8*10.9)
- Towing capacity minimum 1300 lbs
- Warranty on engine and vehicle minimal of 1 year
- Bench seat with rollover protection
- Black steel wheels – 23” turf tires
- Suspension: medium-duty turf, 1050 lbs Bed capacity suspension
- Aluminum bed Box
- Cabs – 2 passenger
- Top weldment -Roll over protection system
- Side weldments – Roll over protection system
- One piece solid windshield
- Lights: Rear lighting, Turn Signal, and horn package
- Side view mirrors (driver and passenger)
- Sealed CVT Cover
- Front/rear mounted plates for towing (2” ball)
- Rear differential Guard
- Power Train Guard
The price should be D.D.U (Excluding Import Tax and O.B) Suriname, Paramaribo
Item need to be delivered no later than 90 days of delivery or acceptance of the Purchase Order!
Please submit your bid via e-mail on or before 15:00 am no later than September 26, 2019.
Your bid should comprise of:
- Completed RFQ; SF-18
- Detailed information and specification of the proposed equipment as well as the maintenance schedule for the first year.
Late offers will not be considered!
For questions, please contact the Contracting and Procurement Section, via E-mail: PRMProcurement@state.gov
Please note that this email address is for contracting and procurement inquiries only. Questions related to visas or other issues will not receive a reply.
All businesses entering into a contract or purchase order with the U.S. Government will require a DUN’s Number (http://www.dnb.com/get-a-duns-number.html ) and be registered in SAM (www.sam.gov ). Qualified firms interested in this opportunity must follow the specific instructions in the solicitation.