Public notice of Request for quotation PR8601269, for an Electric Scissor Lift.
The U.S. Embassy in Paramaribo, General Services Office (GSO) Contracting and Procurement, seeks a company; qualified, reliable, responsible and responsive with sufficient resources and work experience to provide a quotation for an Electric Scissor Lift for the U.S. Embassy Paramaribo. In order for a company to be considered, the company must be able to meet, satisfy, understand, and comply with all requirements in the Request for Quotations (RFQ), including due date.
Please see list of standard specifications for the Electric Scissor Lift:
- Platform Height: 31 ft 9 in. / 9.68 m (minimal 9.5 m / max 13m)
- Working height Min 11 meters max 13 meters
- Machine Width: 3 ft 10 in. / 1.17 m (max 1.4m)
- machine Weight: max 5000 lb
- machine height: 5 inch / 0.13m
- Wheel base: max 2.10 M (7 ft)
- Machine length: max 2.5 M
- Platform Railing Height: min 1meter
- Tire size: 16*5 inch (not marking tires)
- Tight turning radius for great maneuverability
- Very good battery lifetime (at least 220 amp-hr)
- Brakes: Electric, Friction
- Lift time: min 55 sec
- lover time: max 62 sec
- Platform Capacity – Extension (min 110kg)
- Platform Capacity – Restricted (min 450 kg)
The price should be D.D.U (Excluding Import Tax and O.B) Suriname, Paramaribo
Item need to be delivered no later than 90 days of delivery or acceptance of the Purchase Order!
Company should be able to provide one (1) year maintenance for the Lift and provide a maintenance schedule for the first year.
Please include your detailed information and specifications of your proposed Lift.
Please submit your bid via e-mail on or before 16:00 am no later than September 26, 2019.
Your bid should comprise of:
- Completed RFQ; SF-18
- Detailed information and specification of the proposed equipment as well as the maintenance schedule for the first year.
Late offers will not be considered!
For questions, please contact the Contracting and Procurement Section, via E-mail: PRMProcurement@state.gov
Please note that this email address is for contracting and procurement inquiries only. Questions related to visas or other issues will not receive a reply.
All businesses entering into a contract or purchase order with the U.S. Government will require a DUN’s Number (http://www.dnb.com/get-a-duns-number.html ) and be registered in SAM (www.sam.gov). Qualified firms interested in this opportunity must follow the specific instructions in the solicitation.