Location: French Guiana
The American Citizen Services Section of the U.S. Embassy in Paramaribo, Suriname will provide passport and notarial services to U.S. citizens in Cayenne, French Guiana, by appointment on:
Thursday, April 14, 2022
MERCURE CAYENNE ROYAL AMAZONIA hotel
45 rue de l’Ara Bleu
8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m
To register for an appointment please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
On the day of your appointment, please be sure to bring all required completed forms and documents, as well as the exact fee in USD (cash only). No change will be available.
We do not accept checks, money orders, credit or debit cards, or Euros. Please make sure the USD banknotes are free from tears, graffiti, and stray marks.
We will provide the following services to U.S. citizens:
- U.S. Passport Applications
Adult passport renewal (over age 16) – DS-82
- Child passport – USD $135
- First-time adult passport – USD $165
- Adult passport renewal – USD $130
- Most recent passport, if applicable
- A photocopy of the bio page of your most recent passport
- Recent passport photo on a white background with no eyeglasses
- Valid ID, if your passport is expired
- For children under 16:
- Birth certificate
- A photocopy of the bio page of your child’s previous U.S. passport (if renewing)
- Parents’ valid IDs
- Photocopies of the parents’ IDs
- If changing your name:
- Original court order or marriage certificate
- Notarial Services
Please bring the document or statement you wish to have notarized with you to your appointment, along with your valid ID and the fee of $50, per notarized signature.
To make an appointment or for further questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Passports will be available for pickup at the U.S. Embassy in Paramaribo, Suriname at least 8 weeks after the appointment. Alternatively, you may bring a prepaid courier airway bill so we can send your passport back to you from Suriname.
U.S. Embassy Paramaribo, Suriname
Kristalstraat 165, Paramaribo, Suriname
+597 556 700
State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
Suriname Country Information
Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
Follow us on Facebook