As of June 12, 2022, the CDC order requiring all persons to show a negative COVID-19 test result or documentation of recovery from COVID-19 before boarding a flight to the United States, is rescinded. Starting at 12:01 a.m. on June 12, 2022, the CDC will no longer require air travelers to show a negative COVID-19 test result, or documentation of recovery from COVID-19, prior to boarding a flight to the United States.
·Review country-specific COVID-19 entry/exit requirements on the Embassy’s COVID-19 information page.
- U.S. Embassy Paramaribo, Suriname
- Phone number: +556-700
- Outside of normal business hours: +597-710-1112
- Email Address: email@example.com
- State Department – Consular Affairs
- 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Paramaribo, Suriname Country Specific Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter