Embassy of the United States of America
Paramaribo – Suriname
Auction by sealed bid
The Embassy of the United States of America invites you to participate in our January 2022 auction, which will be sealed or silent auction format. Please follow these guidelines:
- Lots are not available to be seen in person. Please, review the photos with the description of the lots and any minimum bid per lot here. Bids must be placed in the bid box between Friday, January 28, 2022 from 07:30 until Friday, February 4, 2022 at 08:00
- The bid box will be placed at the guard post/front gate outside the U.S. Embassy building Main Entrance at the Kleinestraat
- You may bid for as many lots as you wish. Place all your bids on the same bid sheet. Bid sheets can be downloaded on the right-hand side of this page. For all lots your offer must be in whole US$ or SRD (no cents).
- The S. Embassy will contact all winning bidders by phone/e-mail on Monday, February 7, and Tuesday, February 8, 2022
- You are responsible for each lot you win. Once you are chosen as a winner, you must pay in full by depositing into the US Embassy SWEEP account no 20.980.19.52 at Hakrinbank . Payment by credit card: Payment in USD against US Embassy rate of exchange is possible by US credit card on bank in the USA (Embassy will provide additional info for this option) Sent copy of proof of payment to email email@example.com or by WhatsApp 8650310. Expenses cannot be deducted from sales amount.
- We will schedule a pickup date & time after payment is processed by the Embassy.
- All items are sold “as-is” – no warranties, exchanges, returns, or refunds are accepted. The U.S. Embassy is not responsible for any taxes or duties on items sold and you are responsible for the lots you win.
- For additional questions, please contact the following telephone numbers: 556700 # 22251 or 23111 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org