Embassy of the United States of America
Paramaribo – Suriname
Auction by sealed bid
The Embassy of the United States of America invites you to participate in our November 2021 auction,
which will be sealed or silent auction format. Please follow these guidelines:
1. The lot is not available to be seen in person. Please review the photo with the attached description of the lot here and note that the vehicle is not considered road worthy. Bidding and viewing is open between Monday November 22, 2021 at 07:30 until Monday November 29, 2021 at 08:00 a.m.
2. Bids must be placed in the bid box which will be placed at the guard post/front gate outside the U.S. Embassy building main entrance on Kleinestraat.
3. Place all your bids on the same bid sheet. Your offer must be in whole US$ or SRD (no cents). Bid sheets are available to download. Click on the bid form link on the right of this page.
4. The U.S. Embassy will contact the winning bidder by phone/e-mail on Monday November 29, 2021.
5. You are responsible for the lot you win. Once you are chosen as a winner, you must pay
in full US$ or SRD at the U.S. Embassy cashier on Tuesday November 30, 2021 from 9:00 until
11:00. For US$ you can pay cash or with a check from a US bank, for SRD you can only pay cash.
6. The cashier will provide a receipt to the winner, which they must present when picking up the
item. This may be on Tuesday November 30, or Wednesday 1 December 2021 from 9:00 until
11:00 after you have paid in full. Winner must provide their own labor and transportation.
7. All items are sold “as-is” – no warranties, exchanges, returns, or refunds are accepted. The U.S.
Embassy is not responsible for any taxes or duties on items sold and you are responsible for the lots
8. For additional questions, please contact the following telephone numbers: 556700 # 2185 or 2264.